Ableton Push- Music at your fingertips
Push is an instrument that puts everything you need to make music in one place—at your fingertips
Making music is hard. To stay in the flow, you need to be able to capture your ideas quickly, and you need technology to stay out of the way. Computers make it possible for one person to create whole worlds of sound. But instruments are where inspiration comes from. Push gives you the best of everything. It’s a powerful, expressive instrument that gives you hands-on control of an unlimited palette of sounds, without needing to look at a computer.
Spend less time with the computer when composing ideas, editing MIDI or shaping and mixing sounds. Browse, preview and load samples, then slice and play them on 64 responsive pads. Play and program beats, melodies and harmonies. See everything you do directly on Push’s multicolor display. Integration with Live is as tight as possible, which means what you do on Push is like putting your hands directly on the software.
Ableton Push 2 Key Features:
- Hardware instrument for hands-on playability with Ableton Live
- Simultaneously sequence notes and play them in from the same pad layout
- Creative sampling workflows: slice, play and manipulate samples from Push
- Navigate and refine your music in context directly with advanced visualization on the Push multicolor display
- 64 velocity- and pressure-sensitive backlit pads
- 8 touch-sensitive encoders for controlling mixer, devices and instruments, and Live browser navigation
- Launch clips from the pads for jamming, live performance or arrangement recording
- Scales mode offers a unique approach to playing notes and chords
- Includes Beat Tools—a toolkit for beatmakers with more than 150 drum kits and instruments, 180 audio loops and much more
- Includes Live 10 Intro for new users
Push gives you the best of both worlds for making music: inspiring hardware for hands-on control at the beginning, and full-featured music creation software for fine-tuning the details at the end.