I always run in to some new and weird issue on every soundtrack I am working on in my SNES MIDI Remaster Project.
It seems Anvil Studio is obsessed with moving certain events to their own track which I do not want in their own track, namely GS reset SYSEX and GS percussion assignment SYSEX. It also occasionally will move other things there which are "illegal", like tempo and time signature.
I can load Sekaiju and move all of the events back to the first track, but then I am left with a ghost track that only has an End Of Track event, and nothing else. Sekaiju will not completely remove a track from the file. However, Anvil Studio WILL allow me to completely delete a track, but then it just creates a new one for all of the events I just moved back to the first track using Sekaiju. Argh.
Open to suggestions (Windows 10) for deleting the empty track after I fix what Anvil Studio has messed up.