fbpx

The MIDI Forum

Thursday, 27 April 2023
  2 Replies
  3.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Admins, please delete the spam post: https://www.midi.org/forum/18365-t%C3%B4i-l%C3%A0-christian-ph%E1%BA%A1m
It's been there for over a week.
And please delete this message too.
Thanks!
4 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Sema,

I don't think you need to worry.

When this item first appeared, I saw that it was a Locked item, which means that no-one can look at it. So it's somewhat pointless being there anyway, even is there is some unwelcome message/link locked away there?

Yes, the profile message can be looked at, but there's nothing much there either, apart from some self advertising.

I sent a message back then to the Forum's 'Contact Us' address, but no action yet?

Personally, I suspect that the 'Locked' item is more trouble than it's worth - I suspect that this item can be selected/activated by accident, and/or before the poster fully realises the implications of the Locking? Can it be removed?

Geoff
4 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Speaking as a moderator, because the original poster password protected the post I am unable to access anything other than the heading, like you.
So i can't delete it.
I suppose the administrator has that capability, but as I've never been introduced to the admin, just appointed because I used to post frequently to the old forum.
It's a very strange setup here with zero communication between admin and mods unlike any other forum I've been part of.

I.e. Just taken for granted.

JohnG.
Sema set the type of the post as  Admin Post — 4 months ago
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.